I would guess that 75% of the Reiki I give isn’t actually in the form of a Reiki healing. Instead, I do a lot of other things, like:
- Give Reiki to my rocks – not to empower them, but to simply connect with them.
- Give Reiki to my car, to show some love!
- Give Reiki to my work. Yes, to the Store itself, to help it grow!
- Give Reiki to mail and packages I send out, to help them get to where they’re going.
- Give Reiki to my laptop, to keep it working and happy.
I’d like to start doing more traditional healing, as that was the reason I felt called to Reiki. I’ll get there.